Thursday, April 1, 2010

Home detention


Disaster!
After my big check-up Tuesday ourtime I went 2 bed early and woke up early Weds morning. Head neck back arms shoulders all had red hot knives thru them!
A big shout-out to my poor flatmates who rescued me. They didn’t know what 2 do so called an ambulance.
Hospital all Wednesday on a hard bed while all the docs poked me n argued about treatment options – mostly horrible. They brought me home this (Thursday) afternoon. So sore :( but limbs all working OK :)
Result: I don't think docs know, they say it was reaction to all the resetting on Tues & everything still looks OK.
They've tightened da vest even TIGHTER and I have to wear a Philadelphia Collar *as well as* the halo as my spine may be "snaking" in the halo. So I've got the worst of both worlds – cant move cant talk cant chew!
Doc says Ive been doing too much too soon so have 2 hav total rest.
I've got home detention! Not allowed out all Easter holiday (Fri,S,S,Mon and return for another check on Tuesday 6th.) Scared and sore – has anyone experienced anything like this? I thought it'd be all OK once I was in da Halo + all I had 2 do was serve my time.
Happy Easter holiday 2 everyone who has Easter (if ya see what I mean)
- Aden

No comments:

Post a Comment